South Carolina Car Crash Injury Lawyers
Car Crash Injury Lawyers
Assuring you collect the compensation you need and deserve for your damages depends heavily on choosing the right attorney. Aggressive litigators and brilliant, calculated negotiators make up our team of personal injury attorneys. They are ready to go to work for you.
Have you or a family member been injured in a South Carolina car accident? If so, please call Joe and Martin at (843) 357-8888 to discuss your rights and legal options in a FREE, comprehensive case evaluation. Please understand that time is a factor. The sooner you contact us after your accident, the better your chances of a making strong claim.
We Know How to Take On Insurance Companies
You deserve fair compensation for your losses if you were hurt in a car accident due to no fault of your own. Insurance companies are a business, and like any business, their main goal is profit. Too often they offer unjust or reduced settlements or even deny the claims of crash victims entirely by means of deceptive and misleading tactics, all for the sake of profit. You should always consult an attorney first before accepting the initial settlement offer presented by an insurance company.
At Joe and Martin, we know how to counteract those deceptive tactics because we understand precisely how insurance companies operate. Oftentimes, we can take your initial settlement amount and double or even triple it. Our goal and promise is to uphold your rights and maximize your recovery.
What Causes Car Accidents
Driver negligence is the major factor in most car accidents, although, there are many factors that can contribute to car accidents, including:
- Distracted Driving
- Whether messing with the radio or texting and driving, any amount of distracted driving is dangerous driving. Sadly, distracted driving accidents are on the rise in South Carolina but, we are here to help.
- Driving Under the Influence of Drugs or Alcohol
- Drunk-driving accidents are a serious problem in America due to the high volume of them and often tragic aftermath. With the constantly increasing number of vehicles in South Carolina, drunk-driving accidents are an all-too-common occurrence. Learn more about how Joe and Martin can help you recover from a drunk driving accident.
- Defective Tires
- Even with the proper tire care, issues like blowouts, detreading, and delamination can still occur resulting in tragic car accidents. Drivers may not be aware of these potential hazards posed by defective tires, but often times the tire manufacturers are.
- Dangerous Road Conditions
- South Carolina car accidents caused by sinkholes, potholes, poor road designs, and other dangerous road conditions can leave both physically and financially scarred. Find out more about who should pay for these car accidents and how Joe and Martin can help you recover your losses.
- Extreme Weather Conditions
- Extreme weather such as flooding, heavy rain, and thunderstorms can lead to dangerous driving conditions that result in serious car accidents. Find out more about how a car accident lawyer can help you recover damages from weather related car accidents by filling out our free consultation form.
- Failure to Obey Traffic Laws
- Drivers who fail to obey stop signs, red lights, speed limits and other traffic signals put not only themselves but other motorists and pedestrians at risk for serious injuries. If you have been injured in a car accident caused by a driver who failed to obey traffic laws, Joe and Martin may be able to help you recover compensation for your injuries.
- Reckless Driving
- When a driver engages in reckless driving or speeding put themselves and others at risk for a serious injury. If you or a family member was injured in a car accident caused by a reckless driver you may be entitled to compensation from the person at fault.
The South Carolina Department of Public Safety offers plenty of car accident statistics through the past several years, which you can view by clicking here.
What We Can Do for You
How do I know Joe and Martin are the right legal representatives for me? There are tons of "ambulance chasers" out there trying to process as many claims as possible just to turn as large a profit as possible. These types of lawyers have minimal regard for their clients beyond settlements and fee collection. This is absolutely NOT how we operate. Let us explain what we will provide for you...
At Joe and Martin, we will use all of our resources, knowledge, and experience to thoroughly investigate your accident, including identifying the cause(s) and the liable parties involved. We will help find the doctors and medical professionals you need to properly attend to and care for your injuries. We will handle all of your insurance paperwork as well as all aspects of your legal case all the way through trial. Also, we will keep you up to date on the status of your case every step of the way. We can and will answer any and all of your questions and concerns you may have throughout the process. Your comfort and trust in us is important and proving this to you is a company standard.
Contact Our Offices Today
If you're seeking legal representation and have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us FREE of charge at any time - day or night. You can speak with one of our helpful staff members by calling (843) 357-8888. Our experienced car accident lawyers have helped people just like you all over South Carolina.