Call Us Today


Joe and Martin, Personal Injury Lawyers, are proud to serve Horry County, South Carolina

Personal Injury Lawyer in Horry County, SC

A place both rich in history and big on Sothern hospitality, Horry County was originally part of colonial Craven County back in the 1600s. And then, in 1868, the area was renamed Horry County in honor of General Peter Horry, a wealthy planter and Revolutionary War soldier. Today Horry County offers outdoor lovers an impressive array of geographic diversity, with an environment featuring an abundance of rivers, beaches, forest, and swamps. Joe and Martin have years of experience serving the people of Horry County with high-quality legal services and outstanding representation. We have the means and the wherewithal to take on your case, and we’ll never stop until we achieve the best possible outcome for you.
Call or email us today – we’re ready to help you with your case immediately.

Joe and Martin Practice Areas

At Joe and Martin Injury Attorneys, we take pride in having an impeccable reputation for standing up and fighting for the rights of our clients. Innocent victims of auto, boat, or other vehicle accidents, personal injury, malpractice, or insurance disputes know they can rely on us to assist them with the respect they deserve.
Find out more about how Joe and Martin can help you by visiting our Practice Areas page.
Joe and Martin have been assisting victims in the Horry County area with the care and attention they deserve. Proudly serving the people of Horry County, as well as all other communities throughout Georgetown, Marion, and Florence Counties, Joe and Martin Injury Attorneys is a full-service personal injury law firm. Our areas of practice are numerous and comprehensive, and include:
-Auto Accidents
-Drunk Driving Accidents
-Dog Bite Injury
-Boating Accidents
-Brain Injury
-Slip and Fall Injuries
-Motorcycle Accidents
Have more questions about your personal injury case? Check out our most recent blog posts.
If you’re in need of a personal injury attorney, contact us by phone or use our convenient online form. We are ready to assist you with your claim today!