Knowledge that gives you the advantage
Joe Sandefur received his B.A. in English from Rollins College and his Juris Doctor from Florida Coastal School of Law. Joe is a former Assistant Solicitor with the 15th Judicial Circuit and practiced with a preeminent insurance defense law firm. Joe represented insureds in complex litigation matters including catastrophic personal injury and multi-party construction defect claims.
Now Joe represents individuals who have suffered injury or loss by the fault of others. His trial experience and knowledge of the insurance defense industy makes him a strong member of your personal injury team.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Auto Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Civil Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Florida, 2006
- South Carolina, 2006
- U.S. District Court District of South Carolina
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Jacksonville, Florida – J.D.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Horry County Bar, Past President
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys Association Trial Academy Graduate
- American Inns at Court – Coastal Inn
- Martindale Hubbell – AV Rated
- South Carolina Super Lawyer, Rising Star 2013