Knowledge that gives you the advantage
Joe Sandefur received his B.A. in English from Rollins College and his Juris Doctor from Florida Coastal School of Law. Mr. Sandefur is a former Assistant Solicitor with the 15th Judicial Circuit and practiced with a preeminent insurance defense law firm. Mr. Sandefur represented insureds in complex litigation matters including catastrophic personal injury and multi-party construction defect claims.
Mr. Sandefur now represents individuals who have suffered injury or loss by the fault of others. When not practicing, Mr. Sandefur spends time on the Inlet with his wife, Megan, and two children, Lily and Jackson.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Auto Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Civil Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Florida, 2006
- South Carolina, 2006
- U.S. District Court District of South Carolina
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Jacksonville, Florida – J.D.
- Rollins College – B.A.
- Major: English
Honors and Awards
- South Carolina Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2013
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Horry County Bar, Past President
- SC Bar Judicial Qualifications Committee
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys Association Trial Academy Graduate
- American Inns at Court – Coastal Inn
- Martindale Hubbell – AV Rated
Pro Bono Activities
- Murrells Inlet Rotary Club
- Lowcountry Preparatory School – Board of Trustees