Auto Accident Attorney
The experienced auto accident attorneys at Joe and Martin cover an extensive range of specific auto accident and auto-related accident cases. The broad category of “auto accidents” covers a wide variety of accidents from specific types and locations of passenger car accidents and defects, to commercial vehicles of all kinds. We even cover non-automotive vehicle accidents such as bicycles, boats, and planes.
Below you’ll find all of these specific auto and vehicle accident pages and more. Click on the links provided to learn more about each case type and the services we can provide for you. Please don’t hesitate to fill out an online form or contact us at 843-892-1000 for a FREE consultation. Our legal team is standing by to answer all of your questions. Even if you don’t see a link that pertains to your specific accident or issue we will do everything we can to help guide you on the path to recovery.
Auto Accident Types:
- Car Accident
- Driver negligence is the major factor in most car accidents, although, there are many factors that can contribute to car accidents the damages can be severe. Find out how Joe and Martin can help you get back to your life.
- Truck Accident
- In a truck accident, the size difference of the vehicles can often result in serious injuries for those driving passenger cars. Driver negligence happens to be the leading cause of truck accidents in South Carolina. If you find yourself the victim of a truck accident, the personal injury lawyers at Joe and Martin have the information and the experience necessary to represent you.
- Dangerous Road Condition Accident
- South Carolina car accidents caused by sinkholes, potholes, poor road designs, and other dangerous road conditions can leave both physically and financially scarred. Find out more about who should pay for these car accidents and how Joe and Martin can help you recover your losses.
- Distracted Driver
- Whether messing with the radio or texting and driving, any amount of distracted driving is dangerous driving. Sadly, distracted driving accidents are on the rise in South Carolina but, we are here to help.
- Drunk Driving Accident
- Drunk-driving accidents are a serious problem in America due to the high volume of them and often tragic aftermath. With the constantly increasing number of vehicles in South Carolina, drunk-driving accidents are an all-too-common occurrence. Learn more about how Joe and Martin can help you recover from a drunk driving accident.
- Head-On Collision
- When a head-on collision happens to you or someone you love the outcome is often tragic. With vast knowledge and experience, Joe and Martin will utilize all resources to strengthen your case against the liable party.
- Hit & Run Accident
- A hit and run accident is a serious criminal offense. If you or someone you love is the victim of a hit and run accident, please contact the experienced personal injury attorneys at Joe and Martin immediately.
- Intersection Accident
- Intersection accidents are most commonly caused by driver error. If you have been injured in an intersection accident by no fault of you own read how Joe and Martin can help you.
- Rear-End Collision
- Rear-end collisions are complex and can often result in partial liability for parties. Many factors such as driving way under the speed limit, driving under the influence, reckless driving, stopping suddenly contribute to liability. Joe and martin can help navigate the complexity of a rear-end collision to get the money you are entitled to.
- Rollover Accident
- Rollover accidents can be a traumatic experience that often results in serious injury or death. Using good judgment and applying defensive driving techniques can help drivers avoid rollover accidents. However, there are several factors that are beyond a driver’s control.
- T-Bone/Side Impact Accident
- A broadside or T-bone accident can cause extensive damage to both you and your car. Find out more information on how you can make
- Uninsured Motorist Accident
- All South Carolina drivers are obligated by law to pay for auto insurance in order to protect others in the event that they are responsible for an accident. Find out more about the South Carolina insurance requirements and how Joe and Martin can help you recover.
- Defective Car Door Latch
- Tire Defects
- Even with the proper tire care, issues like blowouts, detreading, and delamination can still occur resulting in tragic car accidents. Drivers may not be aware of these potential hazards posed by defective tires, but often times the tire manufacturers are.
- Defective Airbags
- Roof Crush/Collapse
- The threat of roof crush has led many automakers to build rollbars or support into their vehicles to prevent roof collapse in the event of a rollover. Our experienced attorneys will fight for you in your defective automobile case. We feel that you deserve the best possible legal representation which should focus on obtaining the maximum recovery for you.
- Seatbelt Failure
- Every vehicle is legally required to have fully functional seat belts. The manufacturer of the vehicle is fully responsible for the proper function of the seat belts and can be held liable if they fail.
Other Vehicle Accident Types:
- Commercial Vehicle Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- 18 Wheeler Accident
- Bicycle Accident
- Boat Accident
- Ride Sharing Accident
- Limousine Accident
- Taxi Accident
- Bus Accident
- Plane Accident
The personal injury attorneys at Joe and Martin have the knowledge and the experience you need when pursuing an auto accident lawsuit. If you or a loved one has suffered a car accident injury and have been thinking about filing a claim, Joe and Martin can help you. One question that often comes to mind is how much money can I expect from my auto accident settlement. Due to the nature of auto accident lawsuits, no two cases are the same, therefore, the compensation received can vary. The best way to determine how much money to expect from accident settlement is to speak with a personal injury attorney at Joe and Martin. Call us at 843-892-1000 to discuss your rights and legal options during a FREE, comprehensive case evaluation.